Friday, January 9, 2009

Really, dad?

I need to grow up? Sure, you're older than me, I get that. I'm not as mature or responsible as you are, but I'm just 18. Does the fact that I can go to jail make it so that I should have many more burdens? Just because I don't always clean my room at the first sign of it being messy doesn't mean that I'm irresponsible and immature. It seems that because I don't have a steady flow of money, I'm irresponsible and immature. I hate how you never commend me on being responsible. I could save the world, and I'd still be irresponsible. Just because you go to work instead of school obviously means that I don't know anything and I can't possibly understand how hard it is to survive. What more do you want, mom? It seems that once I turned 18, I don't have the right to be free anymore. Well, you're wrong. I need not clean my room all the time. I do have a grasp of how hard it is to live on your own. I am responsible. And, money doesn't equal power. It holds no weight with me, so take your job and shove it.

Love you, mom.

Love, Omar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEE.
That's it.