Monday, July 20, 2009

So so so so lost.

Pomona. It could be my new home. I don't even know. I feel so drawn to it. It pretty much has my name on a banner with a welcoming party and everything. Well, not really, but you get it. I just, I don't know. I'm so afraid to go. It's not even that far, but I'm really afraid. I don't want to end up not talking to my closest friends. At the same time, I don't want to be left in the dust after this is over and done with. I once had a friend who found the perfect school for them. I was really, genuinely happy for them. We said we'd keep in touch, and we would hang out on the holidays and such, but it never happened. Just a bunch of empty words. I can't say I really remember all that much about our friendship now.

I guess, what I'm trying to say is that I don't want to become that way with my friends. I don't want to be the empty words in a text message, or on a computer screen. Maybe, I already have.
I don't know if I can take this step, even if it's what is best and what I want. I just, I don't know.

I really don't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's okay to be afraid.. but it shouldn't stop you from actually making a decision. It's an important decision that will affect your WHOLE life. No biggie =] Sometimes you can't have it all. If you leave, you'll have to leave some things behind but definitely not everything. Pomona's not even that far. If you're willing to make things work, than those that are important to you should be willing too.. and things should work out in SOME way.. the best way.

It is your life and your decision. Whatever affects you might affect others dear to you just as much. Just know that no matter what, things aren't going to be the same. Because things ALWAYS change. They don't stay the same forever. Regardless if you leave or not, things will change right before your eyes. Consider the situation and just follow your heart.

And if you go, I'll never forget you. Causeeeeee you owe me a song or two =] <3