Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's 2:30.

I just posted a blog a little while ago, but I went reading through old blogs that friends have written, and well, I have something to say.

Taylor, I've known you for what seems to be forever. I'd probably be out whoring for crack right now if it weren't for you and a few other people, but that's beside my purpose in writing this. You're one of my dearest friends, and I'm so so so so sorry that I don't really answer you on AIM, that I'm a critical jackass, I talk out of my ass half the time, and every other way I seem to be able to wrong you. You've never ever gotten mad at me (not to the point where there's been a problem), and I can't ever thank you enough for all the crap you've put up with for me, and all my bitching you've had to sit through. I know that I do tell you these things, but it never seems to be enough, and I'll never be able to express how grateful I am to have you as a friend, no fuck that, a best friend. And, I don't care what the word "best" means; you can have more than one. So, fuck you, English Language, SMD. Yeah, I stole that one from you, Tay. I'm sure you'll probably never read this because you don't use this anymore, which I guess, is a good thing because it means you either have ways to vent when you have problems, or you don't have problems to talk about.

I'm really not sure why I wrote this, but to be honest, I think you're one of few people who I try so hard NOT to take for granted, which is why I try to tell you that I appreciate all the things you do for me.

I just. I don't know. You're amazing, and you're one of my best friends in the whole wide ever. Yeah, I said it like that on purpose.

I love you.

No comments: