Friday, July 16, 2010

Watch the world

You know, you can get away with anything if you're pretty. It's crazy how we let people get away with murder, so long as they're pretty. I've done it enough times to know that even I let the good looking ones do whatever they want.

I broke down two days in a row. At times, even I'm amazed by how depressed I can be, but I'm just as blown away at how happy I can be.

I know I write a lot of depressing things, and I never write about what makes me happy. If I do, it gets nowhere near as much time or effort as the sad stuff. That doesn't mean I'm not happy. I just don't feel the need to vent when I'm happy.

I wanted to write more, but all I can think about right now is running, and kickflips.

I do want to say this: All I do these days is watch the world.

No comments: