Sunday, January 2, 2011

Here are a few things worth keeping in mind.

1. Girls think all girls are pretty unless they hate each other. Girls call each other gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, cute, or what-have-you when it's not at all the case. They're all fucking liars when it comes to this shit.

2. The people who love you, lie to you. 

3. Facebook is full of stupid things, and people's statuses are terrible.

4. Nobody is as intelligent as you'd think. Especially me. 

5. A relationship should never be spent trying to make up for things you've done wrong. 

6. I'm the most critical person I know, and I hate a lot of things.

7. Don't talk to me because chances are I'll end up judging you or start an argument. 

8. I'm not the nice guy I used to be, so avoid me.

9. I will get in your face and call you out if you're being stupid in my eyes. 

10. People cheat and lie. Don't trust them. 

11. Life hurts.



I'm sitting in my room, and I have my bags packed. I'm supposed to be packing for school, but I'm really tempted to just leave. I'm trying to decide whether or not I'll be moving back into my dorm or running away. I'm just saying, school isn't my first choice in this decision. Not right now, at least. Happy new year, anyone who reads this. Enjoy the song. 

Kill The President - Arrogant Sons of Bitches

No comments: