Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Don't Stop Me Now

Yeah, the one by Queen. Or the cover by McFly, just because it's really good. Either way, that song. I spent the last two weeks listening to this, just trying to get through graduation, and highschool, I guess. Now, that it's over, do I stop listening to it? Now that I'm not in school anymore, what the hell do I do? It feels really really weird to not HAVE to go to school. I mean, I could start working if I wanted to. I could move away and never come back. I could do all sorts of things. I don't think the gravity of not having anymore mandatory school has set in yet, and that scares me.

But, at the same time, I'm so happy. I finished high school, which was super easy, but still. It's a nice accomplishment.

Oh, and another thing. I don't feel right getting gifts from my parents for graduating. I mean, why should I get gifts for doing something that's required of me? I don't get presents for not having to go to summer school, or anything. It's weird, but I mean, I do understand that it's a once in a lifetime thing, and I don't get to relive high school.

It was a good experience, all in all. I'm glad to have spent the last 4-6 years of my life with the people that I did.

Congratulations, guys. We did it. :]

'09, son!

No comments: