Thursday, June 25, 2009

Zach said...

Zach said...

"hey dipshit, who put u in charge of fuckin judgin people? what ru god or a dumbass? seriously man, i suggest u look at urself in the mirror before u talk about ur perspectives. it's time u take ur wake up calls seriously and dump that stupid fat girlfriend of urs. its funny that she just treats u like shit and u just put up with her. well here's my perspective u fucktard: ur just another dumb kid who left oxford cuz u couldn't take the heat, and doesn't have da balls to make new friends...have fun gettin a new car and hope ur insurance stays low..."




Whooo. That was loaded with intelligence. If that message was a product of "the heat" I couldn't take at Oxford, then I'm fucking glad I couldn't take it. As for myself, I judged myself. Did you not see where I said I'd be paying my own debts to society one way or another? Why should I look at myself before I rant about my OWN perceptions?(That's probably the word you're looking for, genius) As for my insurance, it's going to go way up. Which is why I can't go to the college of my choice now. Way to be an asshole. I don't go around dancing on your grandmother's grave, do I? Now, my girlfriend. She's not your type, get over it. I picked her over Maria. And, I'm willing to bet that my girlfriend is skinnier and weighs less than you. Besides, she's great. :] As for friends, well, maybe I didn't find many new best friends, but I've made many a friend. The sad thing is, I'm more welcome amongst Oxford people than you are, and I'm the one who got kicked out years ago. Ha. You're on a roll, "fucktard".

Either way, as a "dumb kid who left oxford cuz [i] couldn't take the heat," here's my one finger salute.

Don't mess with me. You'll fucking regret it, ya dig?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, you're right. I do like this one.

Omar said...

:]