Saturday, May 1, 2010

Here it comes.

The second I read the first few sentences, I knew. And, I'm really truly extremely sorry for how I've been. I've just been so upset about the stupidest things, and I know I've never really given anything a chance. Maybe this was a mistake. Something that should have stayed casual, but didn't. I know in the end, I can probably only be alone because this is the one part about my life that I want to do my own way. Maybe I can learn to compromise. Or, maybe I can't. I just. I can't stand a lot of this anymore. I let go of everything- and I mean everything- I held important in my eyes. I destroyed the entire basis of what made me, well. Me. And, this. This is something I feel so strongly about, I'm going to be a dick about it until I'm satisfied. This is what I'm in control of. This is what I say it is. This is what I want it to be. This sounds how I make it sound. This is me. I put my entire soul, heart, life, and feeling into this. It's me without the body, flowing through others and showing them who I am, not in body, but in mind and spirit.

I'm sorry I'm such an asshole. And, I'm sorry I never gave anything a chance. But, I'd really suggest ending this now, just so we can still be friends.

Like I said before, I love you. You're one of my dearest friends, as well as one of the best. And, to this day, I can't think of a thing you weren't there for me for. For that, I will always be grateful. And, you know, I'll be here for you. For anything you want or need. I'll play anything for and with you, without saying a word, if that's what you want. I'll do it all. But, if you want to know what I think, I'm going to be honest. If you want my opinion, I'll be honest. But, I am wrong for shutting you down without a chance. So, for that, I'm forever sorry.

Please, don't hate me. You're one of the few friends I still have.

No comments: