Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Here.

I'll be honest. I hate it when you flirt with other guys. Especially behind my back. I hate when you lie to me. I hate being in the dark. I hate how you can always make me worry. I hate how you always make me worry. And, I really hate how you're the only person I've ever known who can get to me like this. I'm not mad, or sad. This is just some epiphany that was painfully obvious long ago, I just wanted to write it down, and that's it. I guess, I'm just writing this here so you can't say I never told you EXACTLY what bothers me. You know how you get technical about this stuff. So, I'll play your way. I won't expect you to assume things bother me anymore. I'll get more and more specific as time goes on, and you can choose to respect those things, or disregard them.

I love you. I really do. I just hope you get it now.

No comments: