Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I have to say

It really sucks having dad issues. Just when you think you can't cry anymore, you grab your "World's Best Dad" mug, and bask in the irony until the heart goes numb.

I hate you. So much. You will always be the biggest piece of shit loser to me.

I love you. So much. You will always be the best dad ever.

I think the only person on this planet who misses you or has any sense of respect for you is me, and I'm getting around to feeling the same way as the rest of the world

I hope you don't die alone. God knows I want to be there to tell you I love you because I'll never forget all the loneliness and heartache. That's why I want to be there when you die. To give you what you never gave me. It's poetic justice, the ultimate irony, and perfect revenge.

1 comment:

taylor said...

Dunno how this boat feels, but having mom issues sucks too :|. I pretty much feel the exact way you to, for the other parent