Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dear Mom.

I love you, and I always will.

But, it's taken me this long to realize that I can't talk to you anymore. What's worse is that you'll never try to listen to what I have to say to tell you that you're hurting me, or that maybe you're being a jackass. I'm not perfect, but I listen to what you have to say. And, you know that I don't listen to you just because you're my mom. I only listen to you because you don't listen to me. I figure if I can learn to listen to those who put me down, what else can they do?

All I can say is you pushed me too far this time, Mom.

Say goodbye to our talks, and the son who opened up to you.

Thanks for breaking me, Mom. Not that you'll ever really know, or care.

Love, eh. You know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

careful.