Saturday, February 6, 2010

Erin

I know this is going to sound sarcastic, given the circumstances, but here goes.

I never really thanked you for everything you've done for me. Thanks for being there when my parents weren't. Thanks for hearing me out when no one else would. Thanks for comforting me when I didn't have anywhere to turn. And, in a way, thanks for helping me grow up. For the longest time, I just couldn't get past what you did. I'm not reprimanding you, I'm just saying. But, after all this time, I'm finally over it. I feel like I've grown from that experience, no matter how long it took me. So, really. Thanks for that. I couldn't stress that enough.

I will always love you. Always.

831 A&F. *points at self**heart**points at you*

Even though we're mad, and we won't say sorry, I'm sorry this didn't work. I love you.
I can't explain the depth of it because I've never had to describe anything remotely close to it, but I love you with all of my heart.

Just so you know, I'm sorry for being a dick sometimes. And, I'm sorry I didn't say it earlier.

I love you.

1 comment:

Erin said...

:\ What did you mean by "Even though we're mad, and we won't say sorry, I'm sorry this didn't work."?

But, I love you too. And you don't need to thank me, especially because you shouldn't have had to go through the things I've put you through. :[