Thursday, October 9, 2008

Because I know you'd care...

You said your secret wish was to be mentioned, even once, in one of my blogs. That, in itself, showed me that my words have a high value with you. That means a lot to me.

I remember re-enacting The Titanic with you. You were so young back then. Now, look at you. Matured, and modeling. Here I am, still not doing anything with my life. I'm really proud that I had the chance to meet you. I would have missed out on a good actress, and a much better friend. Haha. I like how you thought I was so old because of my dirty looks. To be honest, I feel old. I may not be mature physically, or mentally, but I feel old. This almost isn't a blog. I feel like I'm talking to you, more than I am writing to you. I guess that's a good thing, huh? Well, I did this because a little bird told me that it was something that you kind of wanted. I know this didn't have anything extremely deep or meaningful, but I still put just as much thought into this as I do other blogs.

So, with love, I end this blog.

:]

1 comment:

Jerjan Alim ; said...

Oh my gosh I loved it so much! I've never had someone do something so sweet. In fact, i even printed it out and hung it over my bed. It means a lot [i took my baby picture out of a frame and printed out your blog and put it there]. I didnt really think you'd do it. But you did.... I am so blessed to have met you too.