Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's been almost two days

since I crashed. Yeah, it was a terrifying experience, blah blah blah.

You know what I hear today?

I hear people have been blaming Erin because I "had" to go over to her house and work things out, so I went home tired and crashed.

That's probably the most insane thing ever. It's my fault I crashed. I shouldn't have even gotten in that car. I should have stayed at her house, even if it was until 3 or 4. I didn't want her to be driving me, then driving home tired because well, what happened to me could have happened to her. Also, if you're going to blame her for me "having" to go down there, you can blame Jonathan, Jesus, and Mitchell just as well. I "had" to drive them home. If I hadn't, I could have left Erin's house earlier, and get home before I got so damn tired.

It pisses me off that people are looking for someone to blame, and just using my near-death experience as another way to point fingers. You should just be glad I'm still alive. I walked out of my car in one piece, and you're sitting there pointing fingers and stabbing each other in the back.

You should be ashamed of yourselves. You fucking assholes.

I was glad it happened to me, and just me. I wouldn't have wanted it to happen to anyone else. You people need to learn how to be less selfish. I wasn't even mad at anyone. What gives you, people who weren't in the accident, any right to be mad?

Seriously, just hearing that people are blaming Erin for this makes me so mad. I really hate that I care about you all, because I'm sure that if I died, you'd be too busy yelling at each other.

I hope you're fucking happy.

1 comment:

taylor said...

I know we talked about it last night, but it takes a real man to man up for shit. Infinite respect from me bro