Monday, May 18, 2009

One more because, well, I love this.

Sometimes, I miss my poems.
Sometimes, I don't understand how people can't see the simplicity of things.
Sometimes, I wish they did.
Sometimes, I wonder what keeps you around.
Sometimes, I wonder what keeps me around.
Sometimes, I think that I'm not worth your time.
Sometimes, I think you aren't worth mine.
Sometimes, you just don't get that things don't have to make sense.
Sometimes, you don't make sense.
And, sometimes, there's simplicity in chaos, a flower in a sea of thorns; and it will never make sense to you, but you'll never understand.
Sometimes, well, sometimes, being with the one we love isn't the most logical thing, but it's okay because we're at peace, and from then on, we know that nothing could ever be that bad.
Sometimes, all it is, is me loving you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it too