Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'd like to clarify something

A lot of people say it's okay for people to get abortions if they're raped. It doesn't matter if they're raped or not, they have the right to abort, regardless. I just don't like when people use it as an excuse like a woman wouldn't want a child just because she was raped.

Just so you know why I'm saying this, my mom was raped, and I am the product of said abuse. I happen to think I'm pretty fucking awesome considering most people, or women, wouldn't have kept me. So, when you argue that women who get pregnant through rape don't want the child, think again.

1 comment:

Kim Loftis said...

So, I was thinking about this the other day because.. I don't know I forgot why, but I was going to ask you how you felt about abortion. But I guess my question is answered haha.