Sunday, April 4, 2010

Keep it beating.

I'm still human. I know I am. At least, I think so. I couldn't really tell you if you asked me what made me human, so maybe I'm not. Lately, my emotions have surprised me. I've managed to buck up to the hardest of hardships I've had to face so far in my life. I don't even know where the strength came from, nor do I know who the hell lent me their sense of understanding. All I know is I hope it's all for a good reason. This was extremely hard for me. Well, maybe not me, but just my heart. That's the ticket, it seems. My mind, my emotions, my body, and everything else about me is quite fine.

I can just feel that one feeling that we all know too well. That one that just sits in the pit of your stomach for no apparent reason. I'm not even sad. But, I can tell my heart hurts. It's hurting like never before. There's just something that's keeping the dam from breaking. Whatever it is, I'm forever grateful for it. My mom's yelling at me to come eat now, so I'm cutting this a bit short.

Someone, anyone. Please. Save my heart. I really need it, and this is the one time I can't save it myself.

No comments: