Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Raindrops.

I ran today. Four miles in the rain. I went super slow, and let myself wander. All I did was listen to John Mayer's "Gravity" the whole time. You know how many times you can listen to that song in an hour? Neither do I, nor do I care. I cried the whole time. I miss a lot of my old friends. I miss a lot of people I don't talk to anymore. I miss when we all cared. I miss being happy. I'd love to sit down with everyone, anyone, one on one, and tell them how I feel about them. All the good, and the bad. Then, if you all decided to hate me afterwards, that's fine.

All I know right now is that running in the rain is what kept me going today. It's quite amazing, and if you haven't already tried it, I definitely suggest you do, whoever still reads this.

No comments: