Friday, April 1, 2011

I'll never be able to tell you how sorry I am for doing everything I've done to you. I know this isn't what you wanted, but I just couldn't watch myself tear us apart anymore. You, above all others, do not deserve that, especially from me. I'll always love you. And, I wish you could know how bad I wanted to be there last night. Maybe you never would have known this, but it kills me to think that the last thing you did was have faith in me. I'm sorry you believed in me when I didn't. I'm sorry you invested in the wrong company. I'm sorry I've bankrupt you in that sense. I'll love you forever. Even if I find someone else, they'll never be as close to me as you were. And they'll never be a part of my life, or steal my heart, or hurt me, or love me, or have me the way you did. I'd say you should feel special, but that doesn't make sense.

Thanks for being my reason for sticking around. If it weren't for you, I'd have missed out on a lot of things by not being here. I wish there were a way that I could pay you back for everything you've done for me, but there's no way to pay back something you're eternally grateful for. I don't know if you'll see this any time soon, but I love you nonetheless.

Just so you know, the worst part about all of this is the fact that I can't tell you I love you every chance I get. I guess that was my choice though, and I must accept the consequences of my actions. All of them.

All I can say is that my heart will always truly belong to you.

I love you so much. 831 a&f 1123 143 <3 "]
Please, even if it's the last thing you ever do when thinking about me, forgive me for not being everything I should have been, could have been, and couldn't be. I tried, and failed. Now, someone else can have the chance to experience getting to know the most beautiful person I've ever had the privilege of knowing.

I love you, and you'll always be my baby. And, I'll always belong to you.

No comments: